The DataManager features the ability to print out testing tickets at the school level, making it easier for students and proctors to prepare for testing. The testing tickets contain the student name, Month, and Day of birth as well as their DataManager ID number.
Instructions for printing testing tickets
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Instructions for printing testing tickets
Step 1: Log in to DataManager
- See How do I Sign in to DataManager
- Make sure you are signing in with the correct credentials.
- Email and Password
Step 2: Go to the Assessment Application
- Select Assessments from the menu and then select Test Event
Step 3: Choose the Correct Event
- From the Test Event application find the event you are testing in and select Create/Edit Assignment.
- Change MODE to Online Testing.
- Select the LOCATION drop down and select your class location if you are a teacher. If you are an admin, you can report up to the maximum level of access assigned to you i.e. Class or Building. Once you've selected a location, the Test Tickets link will become available for selection.
NOTE: Tickets are not available at the District Level. A school location must be selected.
Step 4: Printing the Testing Tickets
- After the previous step, you will see a pop-up that will allow you to select the number of students per sheet. Select an option and then select Print
- Depending on your system set up, the file will either open automatically on another browser tab,
- It will download to your 'Downloads' folder of your computer, and you will get a notification on the lower left of your browser
- Once you have opened the file, you will be able to print to any printer you have access to.
The file is in PDF format and will require an application that can read it like Adobe Acrobat®.