How to run DataManager reports
- Log in to your DataManager account. If you do not have an account, please see your administrator for access.
- Select Reports from the menu
- You will have several choices based on the assessments your institution subscribes to. Each one will provide you with different ways to report scores.
Classic and Legacy Reports
DataManager reports are created, generated, and maintained in the REPORTS CENTER. If you have an account with reporting privileges or access to Reporting Keys, you can run reports, name, save, and print reports, and save criteria for reports you want to run periodically in the future. You can run reports for;
Learn How to View, Edit, and Refine your Report Outputs
Understanding Score Descriptions
Exporting and Printing Reports
If you select Run Report in Background, you will find it in the Report Library tab when it is completed.
The CogAT dashboard displays student scores in ways uniquely suited to the assessment's design and content. The dashboard provides a stanine—standardized to nine levels—scale as a line graph for the normative sample of 2017 superimposed over a bar graph of actual results of your student scores.
Learn more about the CogAT dashboard components
How to print CogAT dashboard Reports
Find out how your role may affect what you see in the CogAT dashboard
The IowaFlex dashboard presents a single, interactive web page comprising one row of filters and three interdependent areas of display:
● A summary (upper left) with five performance bands represented in a color-coded bar graph that shows the Average Standard Score and National Percentile Rank of all students who have completed an assessment.
● A set of two or more graphs (right column of the page, or appended to an additional row at the bottom of the dashboard for display on smaller screens) that categorizes student scores by subject domains..
● A comprehensive table (below the summary) that arranges all comprehensive and domain-level scores by building, class, or student. The student-level view links student names to printable Student Narrative Profile reports.
Additional features on the dashboard include a legend of abbreviations below the comparison/roster table. Only those scores, levels, and domains that appear on the table headers have entries on the legend.
Three levels of reporting are available based on your role
Understanding Graphs and Tables
Learn about Longitudinal Reporting
Learn how to run and print IowaFlex reports