- Log in to DataManager as an administrator or Account Holder here
- On the menu bar select Administration
- From the drop-down select Settings and Preferences
- Then select Audio Language
- Click On to enable a language or Off to disable it for use by students taking upper-level CogAT tests.
- Select Save
After following these steps, you will then have access to the other languages when creating your sessions. See more about creating sessions here.
Languages that can be enabled include Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian, Somali and Vietnamese. For additional information Click Here. (must be logged in to DataManager to view) or view the video below.