I Tested A Student But I am Unable to Find Their Scores.
Modified on: Fri, 1 Jul, 2022 at 9:42 AM
Role: Proctor, Teacher, Administrator, Account Holder
- A student or group of students were tested, but no results are available for them.
The ability to view scores will depend on several factors.
- Assessment Completion: To get a score in the Cognitive Abilities Test™ (CogAT®) battery, each assessment has a required minimum number of questions answered that will differ from one level to the next. Each Iowa Assessments™ also has it's own required minimum to produce a score.
- Has it been 24 - 48hrs since testing was completed? Many scores can be available before then but on heavy testing days it can take 24 - 48hrs to complete scoring assessment before results are available
- Unless you are an administrator with multiple location access, the student must be assigned to a location the teacher is also assigned to. A proctor or teacher will not be able to view results for another school location.
- If scores are still not available and the student is marked complete in testing contact Riverside Technical Support at 800.323.9540 for further assistance.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?