- You are assessing an examinee remotely
- Can the stimuli (easel) be projected via camera to the examinee?
- While you can opt to present the Stimuli (Easel) to the examinee via camera, we recommend utilizing the online version of the Examinee Facing Stimuli for this purpose. You can find the online version by visiting the Resources page once you've logged into Riverside Score.
To Access the Resources page
- Log in to Riverside Score
- Hover over or select Resources from the menu.
- Select the Stimuli Book you need from the list.
A list of Digital Test Books available on the Resources page
For more information regarding remote assessment, please review this guidance: Tips for Remote Assessment Using Riverside Insights Clinical Products
Please see additional resources below:
Remote Administration of the WJ IV, Bateria IV, and WMLS III Webinar
Remote Testing Supplemental Resources.pdf