During testing the student status is shown on the bottom of the proctor session page under approved students. Unstable internet connections can cause the status to not match actual student progress. Using a wireless device to proctor the test has also shown to cause this issue.
Refreshing your browser is the quickest way to re-establish your connection with the test.
Do one of the following
- Press the F5 function key of your keyboard. You should only need to do this once.
- Select the Refresh icon for your respective browser. This can be identified by the circular arrow icon alongside the browser's address bar. You should only need to do this once.
- Connect your wireless device to a wired ethernet connection.
- Exit or Cancel students out of the session
- Create a new session to utilize.
- Use a wireless device to proctor the test.