Why Can't I Run a Comprehensive Report With My Checklists?
Comprehensive and Dyslexia reports require the examiner to add at least one WJ IV™ Test Record along with the checklist of interest in order for the report to generate. The WIIIP® will not generate a report without both components.
What Checklists Can I Use with the WJ IV™ COG, ACH, and OL?
The WJ IV™ Suite of Assessments can be used with the following checklists:
- Reason for Referral Checklist
- Parent’s Checklist: School Age
- Teacher’s Checklist: School Age
- Classroom Behavior Observation Form
- Self-Report Checklist: Adolescent/Adult
- Writing Evaluation Scale
What Checklists Can I Use with the WJ IV™ ECAD®?
- Parent’s Checklist: Preschool Age
- Teacher’s Checklist: Preschool Age