- You have administered the WJ IV and want to know how long before you can re-administer the same test to the examinee.
Below are the authors recommended retest intervals. They are not formal standards, and rather serve as guidance for practitioners to consider in their assessment process. Practitioners are encouraged to confer with their organization's leadership when reviewing this guidance.
- 12 Months for Tests of Cognitive Ability
- 6 Months for the Tests of Oral Language
- 6 Months for the Tests of Achievement
- If you need to give the WJ IV ACH again within 6 months, use an alternate form, and do not use any tests previously used from the Extended Battery, as there is only one form of the Extended Battery.