In BDI-3, you can activate users who have been marked inactive. To do so, the Account Holder should log into their account, using their Account Holder username.
- Click on "Staff Administration" listed towards the middle of the top of the page, then click on "Search/Edit Staff".
- Next, don't fill in any names, just click on the box next to "Search inactive staff" and then click "Search".
- When the names of inactive staff members come up, click on this button next to the examiner you’d like to re-activate
- Move their status to "Active" by clicking the bubble next to “Active” and then click "Save".
- The examiner will now be added to the group of examiners who have Access Keys and will be able to give examinations again.
If you are not able to change an examiner to "ACTIVE" status, it means all Access Keys are in use. You must make another examiner "Inactive" and then come back to activate the examiner you'd like make active.