Disclaimer: This article is relevant for Riverside Insights® customers with access to the Riverside Score™ Platform
What is an Account Holder in the Riverside Score™ platform?
Account Holders perform key functions such as:
- Adding new examiners/staff users to the platform
- Allocating additional licenses/ERFs
- Sharing examinees to other locations/users
In summary, the Account Holder serves as the primary contact for the Riverside Score™ account. If the designated Account Holder is no longer the appropriate person to handle these matters, your organization may apply for an Account Holder Change by completing the form on this page. All requests will need to be approved by our team before changes can be made for data privacy purposes.
Secondary Account Holder
A Secondary Account Holder shares the same permissions as the Account Holder; they are a fall-back resource with the same account responsibilities. For more information on how to add a Secondary Account Holder to your account, click here.
What is the Riverside Score™ platform?
The Riverside Score ™ platform is a central data repository and score reporting tool for specific clinical products. You use it to record information about examinees, assign tests to examinees, record test results, and run reports to analyze the test results. Riverside Score™ is used with the following products:
- Woodcock-Johnson® IV (WJ IV™)
- Woodcock-Johnson IV Interpretation and Instructional Interventions Program™ (WIIIP®)
- Woodcock-Johnson IV Test of Early Cognitive and Academic Development (ECAD®)
- Woodcock-Munoz Language Survey® Revised (WMLS-R)
- Woodcock-Munoz Language Survey® (WMLS™III)
- Bateria IV Woodcock-Munoz (Bateria IV)
What user roles are available in the Riverside Score™ platform?
- Account Holder
- Secondary Account Holder
For more information on the permissions assigned to all of the above roles, Click Here.