Please note that we do not provide referrals or recommendations for service providers/organizations, evaluators, or examiners. If you are searching for an individual/agency that can conduct an evaluation for you, we strongly recommend that you confer with your local school district's special education department, and local agencies/chapters related to special education and psychology. 

We hope that conferring with these sources will help you to identify a service provider that will meet your needs.