1. At the top of the dashboard, hover over Administration, then Examiners, and click Add. The Add Examiner Information page opens.
2. Complete the fields of the Add Examiner Information page.
a. Type the user's information in the First Name box, the Last Name box, and the Email box
b. From the Status list, select the user's status (Active or Inactive).
You will also need to select your added examiner's "role" in the platform.
You will be able to select "Examiner" or "Admin/Administrator"
Please see what each role can do below, to help you better determine what role to assign your examiner:
Examiner — Examiners can add caseload folders, examinees, and test records. They can also enter test scores and create reports. An examiner has access to his or her caseload folders and to those caseload folders that have been shared by other examiners or administrators.
Administrator (Admin) — Administrators have all the capabilities of an examiner. In addition, they can add examiners and review the caseload folders of all examiners in the organization.
- Add Administrators Tutorial Video (riversideinsights.com)
- Add Examiners Tutorial Video (riversideinsights.com)
- Edit Examiner or Administrator Information
- Search for Examiners and Administrators
- Inactivate an Examiner