Can I Split Testing Between Two Different Events?
Modified on: Fri, 15 Oct, 2021 at 9:26 AM
- You are running two or more events simultaneously.
- Multiple events were open at one time. Students started testing in one test event that is now closed. The other test event is still open. You would like to know if testing can be split between the two events.
- It is not recommended to complete testing over two different test events, as these are two different testing instances; scores will be split over the two different testing events.
- If your previous event is closed, we would recommend to re-open your closed event to resume testing if you are able to do so. If you have already started testing within a different test event, please complete testing and contact us once testing is completed. We will arrange for the data to be merged into one test event.
- Your school or district administrator. If you are unable to resolve the issue please contact Riverside Technical Support at 800.323.9540
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?