What is an Event Date? What does it determine?
Modified on: Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 2:54 PM
What is a Test Event Date?
- When a Test Event is created a Test Event Date needs to be set.
- It is considered a Mid-Point of a 60-day event window. This means you have 30 days before and 30 days after an event date to complete testing.
- i.e. You created an event and set the Test Event Date to January 15th, 2021. This means testing can begin Wednesday, December 16th, 2020, and will go on until February 14th, 2021.
- The event will close automatically on the day at midnight.
What does it Determine?
Where can I see when my event closes?
- You can see when the event closes by visiting the Test Events Page and find the Close Date column for that event.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?