- You have provided an assessment such as the Test of Achievement or the Test of Cognitive Ability and want to know how long before you can re-administer the same test to the examinee.
Below are the authors recommended retest intervals:
- 6 Months for the Test of Achievement
- 12 Months for Test of Cognitive Ability
- If you need to give the WJ IV ACH again within 6 months, use an alternate form, and do not use any tests previously used from the Extended Battery, as there is only one form of the Extended Battery.
- Reach out to us here to have your representative contact you for questions regarding assessments.