Student Unable to Log In to Session Using Name and Birthdate.
Modified on: Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 3:55 PM
- The student cannot log into the test session using their name and birthdate combination.
- Try having the student log in using their Student ID
- If the student still cannot log in, verify the following
- The student is on the active roster associated with the event
- The student is assigned to take the test at the level being tested
- The student has not already completed the test
- The student is using the correct login information
- Utilizing the Student Lookup App, verify the students' information is correct.
- The student is not attempting to log into the session before the proctor has started it.
- If troubleshooting recommendations do not solve the issue, call Riverside Tech Support at 800.323.9540
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?