Please visit our Clinical FAQs for answers to your commonly asked questions.
I need help with remote administration and other COVID-related testing guidelines.
- Are there any remote administration guidelines for the Woodcock-Johnson® IV, Batería IV™, or Woodcock-Muñoz Language Survey® III?
- Are there any remote administration guidelines for the Battelle Developmental Inventory, Second Edition?
- Can I provide in-person testing at this time?
- Does wearing facemasks or social distancing impact test scores/validity?
- Are there any guidelines for disinfecting my assessment materials?
- Is there guidance on re-testing when an evaluation was not completed?
- Am I eligible for a credit back for evaluations disrupted by COVID-19?
- How do I interpret norms and scores after the disruption of assessments?
- I'm a college professor, and my assessment/measurement course has been disrupted by COVID-19. Do you offer virtual training materials?
I need help with something else.
- Can I change my account holder?
- I've forgotten or lost my login credentials. What should I do?
- Where can I see how many scoring licenses I have left?
- I need to quickly onboard staff onto the Riverside Score platform. Can you help?
- What do I need to do to transition my staff from the WJ IV Online Scoring and Reporting System to Riverside Score?
- How can I replenish test materials?
- Help! I need a quote before I can purchase!
- I need a copy of your W-9.
- I still don't see what I need. How do I contact Support?