Examiners and Administrators can follow these steps to edit some parts of their profile.
Account Holders will not be able to use these steps to edit their profile. Due to HIPAA regulations, All Account Holder edit requests must go through customer service by calling 800.323.9540
Instructions for editing your profile in the Online Scoring and Reporting Platform
Step 1: Log into the Online Scoring and Reporting platform
- Go to https://www.riversidescore.com and enter your credentials
Step 2: Edit Your Profile
- Click Your Name on the Upper Right Corner of the Banner to Enter the Profile Editor
- Edit or enter information in the fields. You will not be able to edit your Role, Status, or WIIIP Permissions if applicable.
Step 3: Save Changes
- Once you have made your changes, click Save
- A dialogue box will appear indicating that you have saved your changes.
- If you change your Username you will receive a different Dialogue Box with a message asking if you wish to proceed.
You can log back in using your new Username. Your password stays the same.