How do I reset my password?
Modified on: Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 9:10 PM
- You forgot your password and need to reset it.
- Your reset password link has expired.
- The site moved from wjscore.com to Riversidescore.com. This may require you to reset your password.
- Visit riversidescore.com
- From the main page select Forgot Password.
- Enter your Username or your email address and select Send Email.
The email will contain your username as well as a link to reset your password.
The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org If you have attempted to reset your password multiple times and have not received a reset email, have your IT Department unblock the email address above. You may also want to reach out to your administrator to make sure you are still an active user.
Note: The password reset email is valid for only 24 hours and is deactivated if another reset password is sent. If your link has expired, you can request another email by going through the reset process again.
- If you need further assistance, please reach out to Technical Support via chat
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?